You need a website that is distinctively you!
What does it mean to have a distinctive website?
It means having a website with the right fonts, colors and feel to be your own. A website that looks great on all devices. A website that is easy for you to update and easy for your visitors to navigate.
It also means a website that can grow with you as your business grows.
Your website isn’t just any website, it’s your reflection, your calling card, your 24/7 online you!
It’s my goal to walk you through the website creation process, giving you tools to help you create content and offer you plenty of chances to offer input on your website. I won’t leave you to figure everything out on your own when the project is over. It’s part of my job to make sure you know how to use your website.
Basicbest for Entrepreneur, Virtual Assistant, Masseuse
- WordPress Install
- Theme install
- Theme customization (logo/colors/fonts added)
- Up to 4 pages (Home, About, Services…)
- Basic Contact Form
- Custom Menu
- Email and Phone Support (30 days from project launch date)
Deluxebest for Entrepreneurs, Small Businesses
- WordPress Install
- Theme install and customized design (Or Premium Divi theme applied)
- Customized to your branding
- up to 6 pages (Home, About, Services…)
- Blog setup (including formatting and SEO, client supplies 2 initial blog posts with image)
- Custom Contact Form
- Custom Menu
- Basic SEO (based on Customer information)
- Social Sharing
- Newsletter signup (MailChimp)
- Email and Phone Support (60 days from project launch date)
Add-on Offeringsadditional services for purchase alone or added to a package
- Site Migration
- Additional pages
- Secondary Menu
- SEO Plugin Installation
- Plugin Installation (Not required by theme)
- Integration with MailChimp (Including setup of main optin/Subscriber form)
- Proofreading of client-provided content
- Updating plugins and WordPress core theme
- Developing your design into a WordPress website
*Domain and hosting not included
**All packages include a consultation call, responsive website (meaning it will look great on every size screen), tutorials, training and phone support after launch
Website Content Management
~formatting and uploading client-provided content and images to existing site
~$45/month for up to 4 updates a month
~$60/month for up to 6 updates a month
Website Maintenance Packages
~Security set up
~Create and store site backups
~WordPress Core, Theme and plugin updates
~Monthly packages available
- Click the Let’s Get Started button and fill out the inquiry form.
- After you submit the form you’ll receive an email to book a call and a questionnaire to fill out about your needs.
- On our call we’ll talk more specifically about your needs and the next steps we can take together to achieve them.
Tricia did a great job helping me to set up and adjust the settings and appearance of my new web site… Tricia completed her work for me even more quickly than I had expected and was super about getting back to me promptly when I had questions about the process. I would definitely recommend Tricia for any work you might need related to web design.
Blogger, Bookend Mama
Tricia helped me identify and articulate my needs. When we first began working together I did not know the difference between a domain and hosting among other things. Tricia was always very patient and willing to explain technology to me in laymen’s terms, time and time again.
Small Business Owner, Schoharie Valley Hand Knits
Not Sure Where to Start?
Let’s figure out what’s best for you…together!